View Single Post
Old 8th October 2008, 03:29 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipco View Post

Dont forget to put a link to your bands material. I'd love to hear it.
What do you play.? bass, lead, drums, etc.
Vocals mate. Unfortunatley I'm hopeless at playing instruments. I started learning guitar briefly a couple of years ago but I'm just devoid of any musical talent i'm sad to say. Good job I can shout pretty loud I can do death metal vocals fairly well aswell but dont really use them in the band as it's more of a hardcore band.

I dont mind some stuff by Public Enemy, I haven't heard much as i'm not a huge rap fan (pretty much just stick to Cypress Hill and Wu-Tang) but I didnt mind some of it.

My musical tastes have really broadened as I got older. When I was in my teens all I listened to was death metal and grindcore and although I still listen to that stuff quite a lot I do enjoy and appreciate more mellow stuff these days. Most of that is still within the alternative genre but recently I've found myself listening to some stuff by The Killers and Bloc Party, indie type stuff. If someone had told me five years ago I'd be listeing to that I would've laughed at them, wierd how that happens. Still, most of what I listen to is made up of Metal, hardcore, metal/deathcore, beatdown, sludgecore, never been into punk in the slightest though.

The only dance type stuff I don't mind is dub/ drum 'n' bass. You into that Vip's? I quite like some of it, I bought Asian Dub Foundations Best Of CD a while back and its got some brilliant stuff on it.