View Single Post
Old 10th October 2008, 03:38 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

In the words of Dr. Nick - "Hi everybody!"

Thats it this competition is now CLOSED! And by golly was this an easy comp. I mean the questions on daytime TV shows were harder than this! Or so it seems. lol! That's right - EVERYONE! EVERYONE! who entered got the correct answer. So well done EVERYONE! However, there is one big difference between the 'weekly comp's and tv's comp's - 'weekly comps' are not fixed! Again, I randomly selected 3 names out of me trusty ol' trilby hat. PRAISE THE TRILBY! And here are the winners for the 03/10/08 'weekly comp'!

TALL DUDE!

Sam!

Matt!

They are the winners, so guys if you just PM Almar your addresses than your prize will be sent out to you ASAP!

Oh, yeh, the prize. Mmm. Unfortionatly, there is not a prize this week. Sorry guys, but you weren't that lucky.

ONLY JOKING!

Ofcourse there's a prize! You've all won "Timber Falls" on DVD! Congratulations guys!

Here's some info on it:-

"GENUINELY SCARY MOMENTS? THE DREAD IS INTENSE AND THE SPLATTER IN FULL CHECK." ? STARBURST
From the producers of ?Die Hard 4.0" and "Lord Of War" comes TIMBER FALLS, "a terrifying tale of hikers in peril" (Bizarre) that does for camping and hiking in West Virginia what "Hostel" did for backpacking in Slovakia.

TIMBER FALLS (cert. 18) will be released on DVD (?15.99) by Scanbox Entertainment on 6th October 2008. Special Features include: Director's Commentary; Cast and Director Commentary; ?Making of' Documentary; US Theatrical Trailer; UK Theatrical Trailer; UK TV spot; Stills Gallery

Once again well done and I'll be posting the new 'weekly comp' up for this week in a few minutes. Oh and before I forget the answer was (as you know) 'ARMY OF DARKNESS'!!!!!!!!!!