View Single Post
Old 17th October 2008, 04:00 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Default Weekly Comp - 17/10/08

Bonjourno!

First if you haven't checked out last week's 'weekly comp' I would recommened you do ASAP if you want to win the prize!!!!!

Now for this week, as I said, I'll try and make this week's 'weekly comp' so that people can write on the thread rather than PM me as its much better that way (still harder to judge tho! LOL), but I didn't want to do the simular type comp as before so I've come up with a new one which I hope you guys will like.

Basically all you have to do is put up 2 people that could be doubles, lookylikies! It can be normal people from films, or indeed characters, or even from games, graphic novels/comics. Whatever - I dont mind - It can be the most serious and amazing lookylikies ever or something complelety tenuis. Oh and dont be afraid to 'custumise' your picture a bit to look more like the other person/character!!!!!! I know how good you all are with creating pictures. And if you wish to it doesn't have to be a picture but writting if you prefer. Here's one I prepared earlier:

Feel free to use Meet The Feebles if you want to it wont matter.

At the end of the comp (next friday - the 24th - oooh the day SAW V comes out!) the comp will close and a new one will be up. SO GOOD LUCK! And once again you can enter this comp AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT and u can write here.

So what's the prize this week? Welll.......

THAT MITCHELL & WEBB LOOK - SERIES 2

Comedians David Mitchell and Robert Webb return to DVD in October with the release of THAT MITCHELL AND WEBB LOOK - SERIES 2, the second serving of their hilarious and distinctively daft BAFTA Award winning comedy sketch show. Featuring all six episodes of the series, the DVD also includes a "wangernumbing" amount of extras, from interviews with Mitchell and Webb to a detailed look at the making of That Mitchell And Webb Look and a plentifulness (what a lovely word that is) of outtake sketches that were shot but didn't make it to the TV broadcast.
THAT MITCHELL AND WEBB LOOK - SERIES 2 (cert. 15) will be released on DVD (?19.99) on 20th October 2008. Special Features include interviews with David Mitchell, Robert Webb and producer Gareth Edwards, a comprehensive behind the scenes look at the making of the series, outtakes and more.

GOOD LUCK again!