View Single Post
Old 25th October 2008, 12:53 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Well if I were to get my revenge on a forum member I didn't like I would drug them and then make a little tape recording saying "I wanna play a game blah blah blah" in a deepened voice. My trap would then consist of the following:

A load of their DVDs and CDs broken up into tiny little pieces and spread all across the floor. At the end of the room would be their CD collection (what's left of it anyroad) in a huge incinerator. Their job would be to walk across the room barefoot and either free their collection or burn it. If they free it then the door will lock and poisonous gas will enter. If they burn it they're free to enter the next stage.

At the next stage will be their home cinema again with broken DVDs and CDs across the floor. Once again they're given a choice of burning it in order to enter the next stage or saving it and dying with it in their arms. This stage is slightly harder though because as well as walking barefoot across the broken discs they also have to manoeuvre themselves around barbed wire. Oh yes, blood will be spilt!!

The 3rd stage will consist of the same except as well as broken discs and barbed wire they'll also have to walk through flames, "how many burns are you willing to take to enter the final stage?"... at the end will be their film collection they've built up all through their life. The penultimate test will be there, can they burn it or will they back out and make their collection their tomb?

Final stage and another voice recorder telling them they've been injected with a deadly vaccine, in the safe across the room is the antidote but they have to find the name of the vaccine first and enter it into the safe. Given are a couple of riddles and across the room is a PC. If they can google the correct name within 3 minutes then they'll be safe and free to go home. However if they can't and/or go onto a movie forum the computer will shut down and the safe will lock forever making that room their tomb.

How much will power are you willing to show to stay alive? Live or die, make your choice. Let the games begin.....