View Single Post
Old 28th October 2008, 09:18 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

I think this tape recording will explain all the details surrounding the infamous RETINAL trap...

"Hello... You're probably wondering why you are here.

Censorship has been problematic for the United Kingdom in the past. The 1980's saw films being criticised for their violent content (mostly by the media) and with the advent of home video many became concerned with the possibility of this filth falling into children's hands.

The belief that these films could deprave and corrupt the british public only caused unwanted mass hysteria and allowed these Video Nasties to become the scapegoat for the REAL sick and depraved.

You are here because you escaped a life sentence for the murder of a young child. After convincing judge and jury that you were only following what you had seen in a horrific 18 rated film you walked away with minimal punishment. Because of this you believe you have become almost invincible to the law.

Well tonight you will become your own judge, jury and possibly... Your own executioner!

Let us play a game. Here's what happens if you lose. The device you are wearing upon your head is hooked into your cervical spine that begins at the base of your skull. There are seven vertebrae in this area with eight pairs of cervical nerves responsible for controlling. When the timer in the back goes off, your head will be permanently detached from your body. A similar scene to the one you re-enacted on that innocent young child.

You can however confess... On the back of the device is a switch that you only need but turn. However be warned! Turning the switch results in the attached scythes to impale themselves one entire inch into your eyes. This will no doubt sever your retinal blood vessels leaving you blinded for life.

Confess to yourself and admit that you are in total control of your own actions. Serve your life sentence!

Live or die, make your choice..."

Also we have some photographic evidence of the RETINAL traps victim: