View Single Post
Old 6th July 2011, 06:03 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold6082 View Post
I went into HMV crawley Today & Picked up a copy of The Kentucky Fried Movie as well as shameless sham0029 (New York Ripper FE).

I went to the till & ask if they have Pervert & Tenebrae, she informed me after looking on the system they have no intention of ordering either in,as they are flagged as unlikely to be "well selling" titles,she then said the same for Shameless TSVO Mrs Wardhl.

although I have got them I happened to question the non existence of Savage Streets,Vamp & some other recent Arrow Releases,she said the same again.

I cannot for the life of me work out why they order a few titles from arrow & seem to ignore & snub others,any ideas??

I have ordered all missing titles on amazon now,but that is not the point really
Crackpots Gold.
I've heard this shit many a time-you can order it online......

I KNOW THAT-IF I WANTED TO ORDER IT ONLINE AT A CHEAPER COST IWOULDN'T BE ****ING STANDING HERE ASKING YOU.
i'M TRYING TO KEEP YOU IN A JOB,HELP YOUR COMPANY AS A WHOLE.....

No wonder D-FENS went off the rails-that film was based on a consumer's experience whilst asking for a niche title in HMV.....

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.