View Single Post
Old 7th July 2011, 08:51 AM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken View Post
Sorry but im with Paul on this one, i never bought the last one and won't be buying this one either.

It does'nt help those that are trying to keep to the complete collection going. These boxset ideas only make me feel like abandoning the idea of keeping the run going and just buying whatever Shameless/Arrow releases appeal to me the most.

Sorry rant over.
I think the numbering of this release is clearly done in a way so that people who like collecting the releases don't feel 'forced' into buying it to keep to their numbered collection sequential which is good (I remember the 'controversy' of the Fulci Box and The Bronx Warriors release) and I do think there'll be a market for this box although perhaps outside of this forum where people might not want to double(or triple, etc)-dip.

Bear in mind, I do own the Fulci Box of Terror as when it was released I didn't own the individual discs and it was cheaper to get the box so it's not that I'm against these releases as such, just this isn't one for me (unless it comes with some incredible new extras/content)

I do think new packagaing, artwork and maybe posters and booklets would make a difference though, instead of just chucking the 3 cases into a new card box