View Single Post
Old 14th July 2011, 09:48 AM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKingof1984 View Post
I've framed them all so far. I'm in the US so i just go to target. They have simple black poster frames there. They aren't the exact dimentions but it gives them a little border, which i'm ok with.
Ideally I just want the image in the frame, and not the white border with the Arrow logo or the director's name on it, so it looks like a normal film poster. I think I'll end up just folding the sides of the poster to accomodate the frame in the end (I was reluctant to do this at first as I didn't want to 'spoil' the poster which seems silly but at the end of the day I'd rather have a poster with the sides folded on display rather than just keep it in the disc case).

Would love to see more of people's pictures of their posters though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baseball Fury View Post
If you're going to do this, I recommend placing the poster on the floor in between two towels and giving it a good steam iron on a hot setting. Flattens out the folds in the creases whilst keeping slight lines, giving it that grindhouse look
Top tip! I did worry about how they'd look due to the creases (one of the reasons I wanted to see pictures) but that sounds like a good way to do it.