View Single Post
Old 5th November 2008, 08:53 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Well the primary hint would be that there will be more Shameless! I know I've not been on here that much of late but right now it's a mega-busy time of year for me promoting the DVDs that pay the bills - Mitchell & Webb, Family Fortunes (!) and the upcoming Kylie release. Added to that we've been having some long meetings to determine if there will be a DVD industry in the UK in 2009 (a bit overdramatic but for indies it's just nuts at the moment) and whether Shameless would continue.

We're still running at a loss but the gap is now closing and we've got some strategic alliances and ideas in mind for 2009 that should help. Plus, most importantly, the interest and support on here steadily keeps growing and that's too important to ignore. You're all... very... special. Go on - give yourselves a pat!

We're not going to another massive 20-strong collection - it's very restrictive and hard to plan. Rather we'll go for building smaller more inter-related collections that we can plan, release when we say we will (hah!), have all the elemtns for and then properly promote.

That could of course just be a big old crock of shit but that's the thinking. Could finally have secured our SHAM020 - just checking off some important bits 'n' bobs and hope to announce that soon.