View Single Post
Old 31st July 2011, 10:29 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Wow! glad to have prompted a new thread on here. I've never seen this film at all, which is odd given my love for TZ and my voracious appetite for old movies in general. I'm looking at ordering that book now, as it sounds fascinating. Is the other book, Special Effects: Disaster at Twilight Zone any good? It's pretty cheap on Amazon marketplace, so I'll probably end up ordering both: Special Effects: Disaster at Twilight Zone : The Tragedy and the Trial: Amazon.co.uk: Ron Labrecque: Books

When I watched The Bronx Warriors, in the excellent Shameless box set, it was both saddening and a bit weird to see Vic Morrow running around and hamming it up, knowing that it would be his last completed movie. Especially given his rather unpleasant end in that film!

I think TZ: The movie is available on DVD for pretty cheap. It's a shame that more isn't made of it given Spielberg and Landis' involvement, but like you said, I doubt either of them want to talk about it. I've met Landis a couple of times. I wonder what would have happened had I brought it up!