View Single Post
Old 11th March 2008, 06:13 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Not sure why Vipco were criticised for releasing some heavily cut films when other companies do the same thing, I mean it's not like they had a choice when it came to cuts.

Some of the cuts to Island of Death could probably be waived now. The scene involving urolagnia would still be cut but the following violence where the woman is kicked repeatedly would be waived. Not sure if the BBFC would waive the cuts to the scene where a woman has her face burnt off with a lighted aerosol but they probably would providing there is no focus on the nudity of the woman. The other cut where a sickle is seen protruding between a woman bare breasts might still be cut though. The rape scenes at the end would still be cut for sure. Personally I thought the most distasteful scene was the bestiality which involved an actor and a goat, the animal then being stabbed to death. Never cut by the BBFC.

I think the cuts of 6m to Blood Camp Thatcher back in the 80's was outrageous. Personally I never thought the film was that violent at all.

Last edited by Angel; 11th March 2008 at 06:29 AM.