View Single Post
Old 11th March 2008, 01:50 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

They finally done away with the blood and breast ban, I didnt know that.

I forgot about the opening rape/murder scene as its been that long since I saw it. I have an uncut vhs but bought the VIPCO release just for my collection of their titles. It also came with their 25th Cannibal Holocaust set .
The print of Cannibal Holocaust in the 25th Anni. disc is far superior to their original release but all credits and end written information are in Italian compared to English in the original dvd release. I use PS3 to upscale my dvd's and this is one of a small number of VIPCO films that you can really notice a difference.

I get slated alot for standing up for VIPCO as the dvd's are often not fully given the digital remastering treatment but I find these people are happy enough with old vhs copy quality, then when someone like VIPCO release uncut dvd's the quality isnt good enough for them. Strange.
Shameless prints i've found to be very good but i've mentioned this and that they're uncut on other forums but people still want to import.
I hope all goes well for Shameless and UK horror fans give them a chance, but most people cant see past Anchor Bay or importing .

Shameless run a great forum too, loads of information and its full of friendly people . I'll definitely support their release's. I'll stick around the forum to as long as the comunity dont mind.