View Single Post
Old 15th September 2011, 03:04 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camera Obscura View Post
Well, the price is fair, I think. At least it was totally normal some years ago. These days, with dwindling quality and everybody kicking out everything without much love put into it at a super low price, it might seem higher than average.

You know, we need to make a profit to go on the way we started (and we don't want to change that), so we need to keep a price like that. Of course, importing German discs from other countries adds a lot to the original price, which is a problem we are very aware of. We're working on some kind of solution to make our discs more affordable for foreign collectors, but it's not an easy task.

Bear with us!
You said that you were working on a solution to make your DVDs more affordable to foreign, or rather non-Deutsch, collectors, and I wondered whether or not you had been able to come up with anything?

I agree that your releases are of a very high quality though. I have been able to collect brand new copies of both Last House on the Beach and Suspected Death on a Minor, as well as a used copy of Terror Express.