View Single Post
Old 23rd October 2011, 01:25 PM
Cult Rookie

Default WOWZA!

I recently watched this fantastic film and all I can say is I was blown away. I thought I would be getting some mighty fine sexploitation sleaze but to my surprise (and joy) I was treated to a very clever, witty and deep film. Some very clever themes and undertones. The special features where amazing too. I haven't got round to watching with the fact track but the 2 documentaries and the interview where fantastic. If anyone has not seen this film yet I would seriously suggest you go check it out.

I did a review for it on my blog and my Youtube page. Unfortunately I cannot share links yet as I have been relatively quiet on the forum but if you are interested in reading/ seeing my review my Youtube account is Matteiofthedead and my blogspot account is Mondo Squaliido.

Speaking of blogs and Youtube. If any of you guys have a Youtube account or a blog feel free to get in touch and i will put you on my pages and give you a mention. I don't have the biggest audience but I love supporting film enthusiasts ad like minded people.

Thanks a lot guys,

Pete