Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > Horror > The 1970's And Beyond > The 1970's

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12th December 2007, 10:54 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Default The Sister of Ursula (1978)

Coming March 25th from Severin.

I'll be upgrading my bootleg, even though I'm not a huge fan. It's a smutty giallo that puts Strip Nude... to shame!

The Sister of Ursula
“DELICIOUSLY SORDID SEXPLOITATION… Stefania D’Amario Is High On Our List Of Lusty Ladies And Barbara Magnolfi Is Gorgeous!” – Mr. Skin
“DELIGHTFULLY SLEAZY… With One Of The Most Unusual Weapons In Giallo Cinema!” – All Movie Guide

Severin Films presents an infamous slice of EuroSleaze that repeatedly thrusts at the abyss of bad taste. In the wake of their father’s death, two beautiful sisters – sensitive Ursula (Barbara Magnolfi of SUSPIRIA) and promiscuous Dagmar (Stefania D’Amario of ZOMBIE) – come to a seaside resort for a relaxing vacation. But their idyllic getaway will soon become a depraved nightmare of kinky exhibitionists, dope-sick lotharios, lust-crazed lesbians and a psychotic killer who tears women to pieces with – no kidding – a phallus of massive proportion. Marc Porel (THE PSYCHIC) co-stars in this eye-popping combination of delectable sexploitation and vicious giallo, now fully restored from original vault elements and presented uncut and uncensored for the first time ever in America

Welcome to The Deuce
Old 1st February 2008, 08:37 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

I have to admit I'm looking forward to seeing this, after reading the review in the Giallo Scrapbook I hoped someone would release it. I just hope it's better shot and directed than Strip Nude For Your Killer, that's a boring film that shouldn't be. The night time shots in the car are terrible, you can hardly see what's happening.
Old 4th February 2008, 07:50 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Lol, I can't say this is better than Strip Nude...

It's a rarity, not exactly a good film; but for Giallo fans it'll be a must. I'm looking forward to seeing how it looks on DVD - I have a bootleg which is half-decent, but could certainly use some work!

It also wouldn't stand a chance of getting pass the BBFC uncut. It's pretty darn explicit.

Welcome to The Deuce
Old 11th September 2017, 06:22 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

So this passed then??
Shameless put it out didn't they? ? ?

What a difference nearly a decade makes eh?

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]

Like this? Share it using the links below!