Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   The 1970's (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=552)
-   -   Living Dead at Manchester Morgue (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/1970s/7784-living-dead-manchester-morgue.html)

Rik 15th March 2015 07:23 PM

I'd definitely put Manchester Morgue just behind ZFE in terms of favourite European Zombie film :nod:

And, yeah it's a hell of a lot better than Zombi Holocaust and Burial Ground!

Nordicdusk 15th March 2015 07:56 PM

Its better than Dawn Of The Dead

:behindsofa:

Any chance we can get a smiley of hiding behind a wall i dont think the sofa is big enough to keep me safe :lol:

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 15th March 2015 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 439789)
Its better than Dawn Of The Dead

:behindsofa:

Oh, easily. :nod:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 439789)
Any chance we can get a smiley of hiding behind a wall i dont think the sofa is big enough to keep me safe :lol:

:peep:

Nordicdusk 15th March 2015 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 439802)
Oh, easily. :nod:

:peep:

Is there a moat around that wall :lol:

Hawkmonger 15th March 2015 08:47 PM

Ooomph! I wouldn't go THAT far. They both deliver equaly in different departments. Dawn is the more imaginative and original of the two, while ZFE has the better effects (IMHO) and surrealism. Though if I was to decide a favourite, Dawn would be it.

That being said, I tend to watch the two together. I was going to reqatch ZFE tonight actualy so I might double it up with Dawn...:popcorn:

Demdike@Cult Labs 15th March 2015 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkmonger (Post 439811)
Ooomph! I wouldn't go THAT far. They both deliver equaly in different departments. Dawn is the more imaginative and original of the two, while ZFE has the better effects (IMHO) and surrealism. Though if I was to decide a favourite, Dawn would be it.

That being said, I tend to watch the two together. I was going to reqatch ZFE tonight actualy so I might double it up with Dawn...:popcorn:

Everyone else is discussing Living Dead / Manchester Morgue. You may have got the wrong end of the stick with your reply Hawk.

Nordicdusk 15th March 2015 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 439827)
Everyone else is discussing Living Dead / Manchester Morgue. You may have got the wrong end of the stick with your reply Hawk.

Zombie Flesh Eaters is better than Dawn Of The Dead aswell :lol:

Demdike@Cult Labs 15th March 2015 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 439830)

I thought that was a given. :pound:

Vipp 15th March 2015 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 439830)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 439833)
I thought that was a given. :pound:

When i read both of your posts i heard Kyle's mum (South Park) saying What What What! in my head... Haha! both of you must have been at the crack pipe! Dawn of the dead is better than sex and zombie flesh eaters and pepporoni pizza and those cool japanese sweets with the strawberry shit in the middles! you get the picture.

:laugh:

Demdike@Cult Labs 15th March 2015 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vipp (Post 439845)
When i read both of your posts i heard Kyle's mum (South Park) saying What What What! in my head... Haha! both of you must have been at the crack pipe! Dawn of the dead is better than sex and zombie flesh eaters and pepporoni pizza and those cool japanese sweets with the strawberry shit in the middles! you get the picture.

You must have had shit sex. :lol: