View Single Post
Old 13th November 2011, 06:34 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

My worst present was also from my mum. It's 1994 and I've asked for a denim jacket because that's what a lot of 15 year olds were wearing at the time. Imagine the horror when I unwrap mine to find she's bought me a girls jacket, with a turquoise lining and flowery patterns on the sleeves.
I spent about 2 hours in my room thinking of how to tell her I hated it and that it was a girls one, this is the response I got when I finally mustered up enough courage to tell her. "It'll look ok when it gets mucky, you won't be able to tell it's got flowers on it". All the while my dad and sister are sat there(in their crappy Xmas jumpers) laughing their heads off at me! Yeah I had really long hair in a ponytail and not that much in the way of facial hair and I know she's foreign(Sicilian to be precise) but come on mother! I still give her shit about it now every year.

Worst present I would give someone would probably be a cd of me singing all their favourite songs, anyone who has heard me sing says I've got the voice of an angel, Angel of Death it may be but still an angel nonetheless, least I'd be playing them correctly on the old geetar

"They all float down here, they allll floaaaattt!!!"
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!