View Single Post
Old 15th November 2011, 05:53 AM
Cult Acolyte

Location: From the bowels of Newcastle Upon Tyne he came....to collect DVDs and BRs!
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah@Cult Labs View Post
Incidentally, a the majority of my OP is on the reasoning behind the lack of BD and how it might be a possibility in the future for this and other Shameless titles but no one's mentioned it.

Really surprised as I though that would be the thing people would jump on! Especially as the title isn't finalised yet.
I'm tired of all this title talk and whereas i personally prefer DD if CM is indeed to get a look in too then so be it. I'm easy either way. Yours truly is much more interested in the ongoing potential for a BR release of Soavi's 'Returner' stunner as well as the possibility of further Shameless HD editions both old and new.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
As for the more important part of the original post, the more Blu-ray releases, the better and, though I already own the Blue Underground Torso BD and have ordered Night Train Murders and Strip Nude for Your Killer, I'd love to see them released on Yello-ray along with new titles and any older ones which have HD source material at an affordable price.
Are BU actually issuing SNFYK on BR? First i've heard if they are.

Totally agree about Shameless HD versions and bring 'em on i say! As long as expense and effort is evident with a smattering of exclusive extras then my consumer commitment is promised. Personally, i'd go straight for BR upgrades of both Bronx Warriors outings and The New Barbarians.