Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > Horror > The 1970's And Beyond > The 1980's

Like Tree84Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29th December 2017, 10:10 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
Be interesting to see what he's like,not going to be as good as Doug but no way he can be worse than fatty pinhead.

Yeah, I’m actually looking forward to checking it out in February
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 31st December 2017, 11:02 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

With the ongoing Weinstein scandal, what is the future for Hellraiser?
Old 31st December 2017, 11:09 AM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacBlayne View Post
With the ongoing Weinstein scandal, what is the future for Hellraiser?
I guess it all depends how the film does when it's released in Feb.
Old 31st December 2017, 11:14 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
I guess it all depends how the film does when it's released in Feb.
I was wondering if Lionsgate or Blumhouse were interested.

Anything with that bastard's involvement is bound to fail nowadays.
Old 31st December 2017, 11:19 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

If you read the interview with Paul Taylor I shared, he thinks the only reason it’s being released now is because of the scandal.
MacBlayne likes this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 9th January 2018, 04:11 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Looks pretty good from the trailer, definitely gonna check this out next month

https://youtu.be/kxvrmWijW2A
Old 9th January 2018, 08:19 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Wow that looks a lot more impressive than I anticipated. Although I will reserve judgement until I've seen it as trailers are so deceptive nowadays. I know most sequels are mediocre and some even hate some of the Hellraiser instalments but I would love a boxset come out with them all in. Anyone know if this could happen or are there rights issues?
Old 13th January 2018, 08:06 PM
Cult Master

The trailer has me interested my expectations are low so going in with the right attitude I think. It gets bonus points straight away for the improvement in the look of Pinhead.
Old 1st February 2018, 07:12 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

A few people have already got their copies of Hellraiser: Judgment and are saying it’s pretty good, kinda like Se7en meets Hellraiser, better than Revelations (not hard) and Paul Taylor does a decent enough job as Pinhead.
He’s a bit pissed off though because his name has been left off the end credits due to somebody’s incompetence

I’ve preordered from WOWHD for a little over £11, but it hasn’t shipped yet, so I expect I’ll get it at the end of the month
Old 31st May 2018, 11:17 AM
Cult Master

"Hello Grue-Lings,
Very happy to bring to you today our interview with the Female Cenobite from Hellbound: Hellraiser 2, Barbie Wilde. Barbie has performed in cabaret in Bangkok; traveled to Bombay to appear in the Bollywood blockbuster, ‘Janbazz’. She also danced professionally at the top nightclubs of New York City, London and Amsterdam with the dance/mime group, Shock. Loved her as the vicious mugger in ‘Death Wish III’ and of course the Female Cenobite in Hellbound. She was the casting director of London’s MTV The Real World. She also she has appeared in ‘The American Hot 100’ (Skytrax TV); ‘The Morning Show’ and ‘Supersonic’ (Music Box TV).

Barbie had an amazing short story called ‘Sister Cilice’, to the Hellbound Hearts Anthology (Pocket Books), edited by Paul Kane and Marie O’Regan. The stories in Hellbound Hearts were based on Clive Barker’s mythology from his novella The Hellbound Heart, which is based on the Hellraiser series. Barbie also did seven more short stories to different horror anthologies: ‘U for Uranophobia’ for Phobophobia; ‘American Mutant: Hands of Dominion’ for Mutation Nation; ‘Polyp’ for The Mammoth Book of Body Horror (reprinted in The Unspoken in 2013); ‘A is for Alpdrücke’ for The Demonologia Biblica; ‘Zulu Zombies’ for Bestiarum Vocabulum (reprinted in Gorezone #29); ‘The Cilicium Pandoric’ for Gorezone #30; and ‘Botophobia’ for Phobophobias (Summer, 2014). She also wrote a novel called The Venus Complex, a fictionalized diary of a serial killer, was published by Comet Press. She is multi talented. Please welcome Barbie Wilde."

Hellter Interviews Barbie Wilde (Female Cenobite in Hellbound: Hellraiser 2)

trebor8273 and nosferatu42 like this.

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty

Like this? Share it using the links below!