Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > Horror > The 1970's And Beyond > The 1980's
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree84Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th February 2016, 09:25 AM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Thanks, but no thanks!
Prince_Vajda likes this.
Old 27th February 2016, 04:40 AM
Cult Master

Casting breakdown reveals new HELLRAISER Cenobites and other roles | FANGORIA®

"STORYLINE: Detectives Sean and David Carter are on the case to find a gruesome serial killer terrorizing the city. Joining forces with Detective Christine Egerton, they dig deeper into a spiraling maze of horror that may not be of this world. Could the Judgment awaiting the killer’s victims also be waiting for Sean?

BREAKDOWN OF ROLES

ALISON CARTER – Female, 28-35. Sean’s perfect, adoring wife. But something is missing. Her husband has been distant, even cold. He has forgotten her on her birthday. Alison makes it her mission to help her husband, but she hides a very dark secret. (TOPLESS/PARTIAL NUDITY. SIMULATED SEX.)

THE AUDITOR – Male, 40-60. All business, very matter-of-fact. Clearly not of this earth. He learns of your sins, your transgressions, your evils, and takes careful note of them before passing them on to the Assessor for judgment. Think of him more as an accountant from Hell. A great character actor with a great face is needed to bring this role from the other world to ours. SUPPORTING

THE JURY – Females, early 20s. These three, naked, perfectly beautiful girls have faces that have been shredded away; blood, bone, muscle, sinew and teeth exposed. They pass the horrific verdicts onto all offending mortals. They will also wear tight-fitting body suits and portray our “stitchers.” Dance experience might be fun here, but not required. (NUDITY REQUIRED) 4 SCENES

HODGES – Male, 50s. He is the rotund Medical Examiner; a Hawaiian shirt-wearing, basement-working bureaucrat with information on Crystal Lanning’s murder—but the information doesn’t come without a slimy proposal for Detective Egerton. 1 SCENE. 10 LINES, 3 SPEECHES

CRYSTAL LANNING – Female, 21. She is a beautiful socialite. She wears a black, designer micro cocktail dress, carries a Chanel purse, and barks into her bejeweled cell phone, wobbling out of her Uber Black on ridiculous high heels. She is also never far from her beloved little dog, “Baby.” She will suffer a grisly, horrific end, and it is her murder that sets our story in action. Must be comfortable with her body. Will be seen in a thong. 2 SCENES.

CLEANERS – Females, 65+. These terrifying, aging, naked women clean bodies for punishment by licking them head to toe. They tear away their victim’s clothes, not unlike a pack of wolves, forcing their tongues upon Watkins. (NUDITY REQUIRED)

VAGRANT – Male, 55+. Rough, disheveled, homeless man. Perhaps he is hairy, perhaps he is missing teeth. You can almost smell him through the screen. So it is odd and out of character for him to eloquently quote Charles Dickens in a whisper to Sean. 1 SCENE

LANDLADY – Female, 50+. A cigarette dangles from her mouth as she snorts obscenities to the police. 1 SCENE.

SOCCER BOY – Male, 8-11. A small soccer boy who’s ball clearly bounced in the wrong yard. 1 SCENE, 1 LINE.

MORMON 1 – Male, 20-28. MUST SPEAK GERMAN. He shows up at the door on his bicycle, in typical black pants and white short-sleeved shirt. 1 SCENE, 1 LINE

BUTCHER – Male, 30-45. A huge, behemoth of a man. A huge bouncer/doorman type. With his giant scythe, in large, hack-like movements, he slices meat from Watkins’ back. 1 SCENE. NO LINES.

SURGEON – Male, 30-60. The skinniest guy we can find. A full or partial lower limb amputee. Either a dancer or martial arts expert, or perhaps even a full or partial lower-limb amputee, giving him a real ROAD WARRIOR feel. He is lowered on a harness, MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE style. With surgical precision, he vivisects Watkins on the gruesome operating table. 1 SCENE. NO LINES."

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 27th February 2016, 09:34 AM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

MORMON 1 - the actor must speak German....and they'll have one line in the film. Eh, anyone can learn one line. I can speak one line in German if they want!
Rik, Prince_Vajda and nosferatu42 like this.
Old 27th February 2016, 12:28 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs View Post
MORMON 1 - the actor must speak German....and they'll have one line in the film. Eh, anyone can learn one line. I can speak one line in German if they want!

I thought that
Stephen@Cult Labs likes this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 15th March 2016, 08:48 AM
Cult Master

First look at Paul Taylor as Pinhead In 'Hellraiser: Judgment'! (Exclusive) - Bloody Disgusting!

Alternately, you could just look at a picture of Doug Bradley instead, and play 'spot the difference'!

Old 15th March 2016, 12:11 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I'm treating this new Hellraiser film (and Hellraiser:Revelations) as the franchises 'Blaze Bayley Period' ie when Bruce left Maiden and they put out two mediocre albums until his return in 1999. Hopefully things will be back on track once they've got this film out of the way and realise only one man can play Pinhead properly

I'll still watch this when it surfaces, but my expectations are already extremely low!
Demdike@Cult Labs likes this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 15th March 2016, 05:34 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

The original 1987 Hellraiser film is brilliant. A great adaption of a fantastic short novel. One of my favourite stories, and a well-made film.
Old 28th March 2016, 05:24 PM
Cult Rookie

I was following HR 10 (aka HR Origins), but it seems to have been cancelled or shelved. I'd reached out to composer, Lorne Balfe, who told me he only composed a small segment of music for this title..but nothing further.
Old 14th May 2016, 07:52 PM
Cult Master

This 'Hellraiser'-themed Rubik's Cube Has Such Delights to Show You - Bloody Disgusting!
trebor8273 and nosferatu42 like this.

Old 14th May 2016, 08:07 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Shame they only ship to US customers

Like this? Share it using the links below!