Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > Horror > The 1970's And Beyond > The 1980's
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30th March 2010, 12:18 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevoj View Post
Shit release? The NOTC dvd/blu-ray is a fantastic release.It's got more stuff on it than Monster Squad.
you are right stevoj, i checked out my copy and yes there does seem to be more on there, all i could remember was the reunion. but they could have made a better cover for the dvd, i remember it being a voting system to decide on the covers..
Old 30th March 2010, 12:21 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Yeah the covers are awful but luckily I have a much better custom cover on my blu-ray,which can be seen on page 2 of this thread.
Old 30th March 2010, 12:48 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by wykes1986 View Post
Not only is the artwork horrible but the case it comes in is horrible it’s a low grade DVD case, with a massive recycle logo cut out of it!, that got changed straight way.
My Commando DVD came in one of these awful cases too, if you're not careful you can put a hole in the cover while trying to extract the disc from the flimsy case.
Old 7th January 2013, 05:49 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs View Post
Does anyone here use custom dvd/blu-ray artwork? I have this blu-ray cover of NOTC if anyone fancies printing it out and using it? I got it from a talented member over at the Hidefdigest forums who designed it (the cover,not the art).Just send me a PM.
Do you have a larger size image of this ace cover?
Old 5th June 2016, 05:15 PM
Cultist

I love this movie so much. If there's a more quotable horror film from the '80s, I haven't seen it!

My son and I met Mr. Tom Atkins at a horror con a few years ago, and the kid snapped a photo with him (after he politely agreed to do the whole "No, Bozo the Clown" exchange with us -- how freakin' cool is that?!) . . . unfortunately, I'm having trouble finding said photo at the moment. Hope to remedy that soon, so I can share it here!

Like this? Share it using the links below!