Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > Horror > The 1970's And Beyond > The 1980's
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree26Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th January 2015, 07:44 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Bonus point for identifying which legendary wholesaler's warehouse it came from....(small round sticker)....

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 28th January 2015, 10:10 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs View Post
Bonus point for identifying which legendary wholesaler's warehouse it came from....(small round sticker)....
MVC? :S

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html
Old 28th January 2015, 10:23 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Nope.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 12th January 2018, 09:00 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

So there is a God after all.......

Umbrella Entertainment's RAZORBACK Blu-ray Special Features Revealed! | Cult of Monster

Old 13th January 2018, 05:29 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Umbrella Entertainment have revealed to us the Special Features for their upcoming Blu-ray of RAZORBACK!

Porting over the existing Special Features from their previous Blu-ray release and in addition to the all-new 4K transfer, this edition will contain three major new supplements, those being an Audio Commentary with director Russell Mulcahy & Shayne Armstrong, ‘A Certain Piggish Nature: Looking Back at RAZORBACK’, a discussion with film historians Lee Gambin, Alexandra Heller-Nicholas, Emma Westwood & Sally Christie along with RAZORBACK: The VHS Cut, literally sourced from the old Australian Roadshow Home Video VHS release.

Here’s a thorough list of everything the upcoming RAZORBACK edition will contain:

Audio Commentary with director Russell Mulcahy & Shayne Armstrong (NEW)
Audio Interview with Gregory Harrison
Jaws On Trotters: Behind the Scenes featurette
Interviews with Cast & Crew by Mark Hartley for NOT QUITE HOLLYWOOD
Grisly Deleted Scenes with Optional Commentary by Russell Mulcahy & Shayne Armstrong
RAZORBACK: The VHS Cut (NEW)
A Certain Piggish Nature: Looking Back at RAZORBACK (NEW)
Image Gallery
Theatrical Trailer
VHS Trailer (NEW)

Also we have it on good authority they’ll a great little easter egg on the release too so happy hunting! Now as for a release date, Umbrella Entertainment are staying tightlipped for the moment but as soon as we hear anything we’ll report it back to you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Razorback-SF-NWP.jpg (22.7 KB, 2 views)

Like this? Share it using the links below!