View Single Post
Old 20th November 2011, 10:45 AM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

This coming January will be the start of my 18th year playing the guitar, thanks to my cousins husband who gave me my first guitar, he also gave me a cassette of Iron Maidens 7th Son album in 1989, starting my great love for this band.
Since that first guitar(an old Antoria hollow body electric) I've built up a collection of 4 electrics and one 12 string acoustic(11 actually because I've snapped a string) and just recently a friend gave me a slightly damaged Westfield Bass guitar and a brand spanking new Mandolin, they were headed for the charity shop so I gladly took them off his hands. Also got a brand new boxed Donnie Darko talking figure too which I have no use for as I don't collect this sort of thing anymore, eBay it is!

I'm also in a rock covers band called the Fringe where I handle lead guitar duties
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321789391.720360.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321789470.755654.jpg
That last photo is me with the lovely Lisa Scott-Lee after we shared the stage at a mini festival for a local charity in a pub near where I live.

http://www.facebook.com/thefringehx

"They all float down here, they allll floaaaattt!!!"
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!