Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > Horror > The 1970's And Beyond > The 2000's
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 8th November 2009, 06:20 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Default The Fourth Kind (2009)

Wow, has anyone else seen this? I went last night not really expecting much and got one hell of a shock! First time a films caused me to have a sleepless night since I was a kid I was really pleasantly surprised, its a great film and the 'real' footage is some seriously harrowing viewing. Forget Paranormal Activity, this is much more unsettling
Old 8th November 2009, 07:35 PM
Grindhouse Project Co-ordinator

I saw it today, its amazing how many people will belive something is ture if you use a documentry format. Lot of people I spoke to think its real. Its a realy cool idea for a film and well executed but I didnt thik for a second that any of the 'real footage' was actually what it claimed to be.
Old 8th November 2009, 08:36 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Yeah it must have been staged for the film, it's extremley convincing though in its execution and a lot of people will buy it as the real deal I reckon. It might be fake but its still quite disturbing viewing, one scene in particular really stuck with me it's definatley worth checking out, one of the best films to come out in a while.
Old 8th November 2009, 11:02 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

My Mrs, who rarely takes much interest in horror or sci fi wants to see this one based on newspaper reviews. I'm gonna have to try and fit this in for a cinema viewing. The trailer looks fantastic.

My style? .........You could call it the art of fighting without fighting!
Old 2nd March 2010, 06:56 AM
Cultist in Training

i enjoyed this film nice format for a movie but some of the "real" footage actually freaked me out a little as i cant deal with that kind of film.

Like this? Share it using the links below!