Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > Horror > The 1970's And Beyond > The 2000's

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th April 2010, 08:50 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Yeah it's a real slow burn but still a decent film.
Old 14th April 2010, 10:41 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGGPodcast View Post
Sure, here you go. It's one of those kind of oversize clamshell cases.
What a cool item, very nice!
Old 15th April 2010, 02:09 PM
Cult Rookie

Competition Ghost machine /2009

just watched ghost machine if you liked r-pointor outpost or even just ghosts and soldiers then youll like this shot in my home town of belfast [crumlin road jail ] its about a group of soldiers/A.I.scientists and a security guard who take a top secret military A.I.computer out for some jollys in an old disused [haunted ] victorian jail [rumlin road] the fun begins when the ghost gets into the program an begins to control it needless to say death comes to the crum once more WATCH THIS FILM ] let me know what you thought its on cable and sky now
Old 15th April 2010, 02:22 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgt harry View Post
just watched ghost machine if you liked r-pointor outpost or even just ghosts and soldiers then youll like this shot in my home town of belfast [crumlin road jail ] its about a group of soldiers/A.I.scientists and a security guard who take a top secret military A.I.computer out for some jollys in an old disused [haunted ] victorian jail [rumlin road] the fun begins when the ghost gets into the program an begins to control it needless to say death comes to the crum once more WATCH THIS FILM ] let me know what you thought its on cable and sky now
That sounds really interesting! I really enjoyed R-Point, one of the best Korean horrors I've seen.

Blu Rays ---- Vinyl ---- For Sale / Trade ---- Blu Spaghetti
Old 23rd April 2010, 04:58 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgt harry View Post
I was looking at this in Asda the other day. Will probably check it out on your recommendation.
Old 6th May 2010, 10:45 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

This was highly enjoyable and harks back to the old school days of 70's/80's horror. Didnt find this boring at all and the first hour was a tension filled frightfest leading to the denounment.Well acted,scripted and directed.A title i will certainly revisit sometime in the near future.
Old 12th May 2018, 09:18 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Easily my favourite of his. Noonan and Woronov are just right. Boring? Set in the 80s? Never seen The Final Terror then?? .

Rewatch!!!

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]

Like this? Share it using the links below!