Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > Horror > The 1970's And Beyond > The 2010's

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By klownz
  • 1 Post By SCM
  • 1 Post By klownz

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th May 2013, 03:54 PM
Cultist

Default The Profane Exhibit (2013)

"Deep within the underbelly of Paris, there is a club which is the home of a secret, wicked society. At first it resembles an ordinary fetish or Goth nightclub, but within the cavernous building are many hidden rooms, one of which is known as "The Room of Souls," a private gathering place of the world's richest and most evil people. Their host is the elegant yet frightening Madame Sabatier. For their amusement each member takes a turn and spins a true tale of depravity: A good wife learns that her husband goes out at night to abduct and murder young women; a botched suicide attempt leads to a drug-induced dream; a girl is believed to be possessed by a demon, and her overly religious parents enlist the help of a corrupt reverend who has his own sinister plans. We are invited inside the deranged mind of a respected surgeon as he takes us on a guided tour of life, death, and everything in between; a young street prostitute crosses paths with a charismatic flesh trader and is forced to take an unspeakable journey of sex, violence, and murder; a nun is abducted off the streets of Rome and held captive for over a year, turning her into a feral, murderous creature to be unleashed on society; a chance encounter on a fateful bus ride for an unsuspecting girl who dreams of riches and fame is her undoing; a man picks up a woman in a nightclub and soon finds himself at the mercy of a cult of women who believe consumption of their sacrifice will bring them to their highest form of female dominance; an unflinching look into darkest Africa where human life is traded for fortune and the most unspeakable atrocities are committed." - IMDB

Here's the director line up:

Uwe Boll (segment "Basement") ... director of Seed, Rampage
Ruggero Deodato (segment "Bridge") ... director of The House on the Edge Of The Park, Cannibal Holocaust
Marian Dora (segment "Mors in Tabula") ... director of Melancholie der Engel, Cannibal
Andrey Iskanov (segment "Tochka") ... director of Philosophy of a Knife
José Mojica Marins (segment "Viral") ... director of the "coffin Joe" films
Ryan Nicholson (segment "Goodwife") ... director of Gutterballs, Live Feed
Yoshihiro Nishimura (segment "The Hell Chef") ... director of Helldriver, Mutant Girls Squad, Vampire Girl vs. Frankenstein Girl
Michael Todd Schneider (segment "Manna") ... director of August Underground's Mordum
Richard Stanley (segment "Coltan") ... director of Dust Devil, Hardware
Sergio Stivaletti (segment "Tophet Quorom") ... Special effects artist on things like Dellamorte Dellamore, Opera
Nacho Vigalondo (segment "Sins of the Father") ... director of Timecrimes

Anyone else p!ss!ng there pants with excitement!!!?
SCM likes this.

Last edited by klownz; 18th May 2013 at 04:41 PM.
Old 18th May 2013, 04:09 PM
Seasoned Cultist

That's probably going to end up being repulsive as hell. I can't wait for a trailer to come out
klownz likes this.
Old 18th May 2013, 04:15 PM
Cultist

I think there is a trailer, I clicked on one but the video was set to private so I couldn't see it, check google images I would have posted the pics here that I posted at the Mansion but figured they would get removed and I would probably be banned
SCM likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!