Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > Horror > The 1970's And Beyond > The 2010's
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By iluvdvds@Cult Labs

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29th November 2013, 09:38 AM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Default Slash's Nothing Left To Fear (2013) - Official Announcement

Nothing Left To Fear

A chilling plot and haunting musical score

On DVD, Blu-Ray, VOD and for download from Monday 17th Feb. 2014

Nothing Left To Fear is the disturbing debut horror release from Slasher Film Productions (co-owned by none other than Rock God Slash). Directed by Gore Verbinksi’s protégé: the visionary Anthony Leonardi III and starring Clancy Brown and Anne Heche, Nothing Left to Fear has a chilling plot and haunting musical score which will delight horror hounds and rock fans alike.

Key talent:

Anne Heche (Six Days, Seven Nights/Volcano/Hung)

Clancy Brown (The Shawshank Redemption/Starship Troopers/Highlander)

Jennifer Stone (Wizards of Waverly Place/Secondhand Lions/Mean Girls 2)

Ethan Peck (In Time/The Sorcerer’s Apprentice/Twelve)

Rebekah Brandes (Bellflower/Chick Magnet/Greek)

James Tupper (Mr Popper’s Penguins/Me and Orson Welles/Revenge)

Synopsis:

When Dan Bramford (James Tupper) moves his family to the idyllic town of Stull to take up the mantle as the new pastor, he is greeted with open arms and welcomed with some all-American country charm by his new congregation. With its fair share of secrets, the seemingly sleepy Stull is actually built on a demonic gateway to hell. Every year a ritual human sacrifice must take place to protect the town from the plague of a dark supernatural force.

The Bramfords have a new home, new jobs and a new beginning in Stull; but the town has much more sinister plans in store for them.

You'll Love It Because...
We haven't come across a film in a long while that has SUCH a sense of impending doom. A feeling enhanced by the bone chilling musical score composed by Nicholas O’Toole and Slash, that even in the more light hearted moments it is difficult to shake.

Expect from this thrilling horror to be left feeling tense, filled with dread and amazingly for this genre your eyes may well up at times because of characters you will actually care about!

Slash's new horror movie, Nothing Left To Fear comes to DVD, Blu-ray, VOD and Download on Monday 17th Feb 2014. Pre-order yours today from Amazon.
anythinggoes78 likes this.
Old 29th November 2013, 10:03 AM
Active Cultist

been looking forward to this for a while now i hope im not disappointed, but i guess i will be.
Old 29th November 2013, 11:31 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I lasted a grand total of 10 minutes
Will give it another shot at some point though
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 20th February 2014, 02:34 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
I lasted a grand total of 10 minutes
Will give it another shot at some point though
Lasted the full 1 hr and 40 minutes this time round-shite, stick to playing guitar Slash!

Nothing Left To Add to this review!
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!

Like this? Share it using the links below!