Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   The 2010's (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=556)
-   -   Amerikan Holokaust (2013) - Sickest Film Ever?? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/2010s/11642-amerikan-holokaust-2013-sickest-film-ever.html)

Boo Radley 16th December 2013 06:48 PM

Amerikan Holokaust (2013) - Sickest Film Ever??

Two weeks ago I got an email from the director telling me that they were now distributing Amerikan Holokaust. The Sickest Film Ever.:nod:
Hmm..... I thought that is a bold claim, my friend. I have seen A Serbian Film, Human Centipede 2, The Dead Man 2 - Return of The Dead Man, The August Underground Trilogy, The Vomit Gore Trilogy and some shit that doesn't even have titles, whattcha got, big boy, bring it on!! :woot::woot:

So it brung...or came yesterday! Immediately it draws comparison to AU. This is grainy, shakey, vhs quality "found footage" of two ex Vietnam vets that are seriously whacked out. They make Henry and Otis look like two kids from Happy Days. (Heyyyy!) :cool:
It had a budget of about $1000. but don't let that put you off. The leads aren't exactly De Nero and Pacino but let me tell you, they try hard!!
They have a woman captive that they abuse verbally and physically before killing her, rant a bit under an American flag hanging on the wall and then go out to grab a couple and their young baby who have a better video camera than the one they were using. They tie him up and abuse him and his wife fairs far worse humiliation, rape, pain and degradation before they tell her that her baby has been sold to a gay couple and then force her to eat from a dog bowl. Half way through the meal they tell her it's her baby, Matthew! She vomits but a funnel and some pushing gets the rest down her neck! Her whining gets on their nerves so she gets whacked over the head and put out of her misery.....:shocked:

They then pull her intestines out and one of the chaps starts masturbating with the loops.................Just as the missus walked in from dropping the boy off....:eek:

My wife and I have been together a loooooong time and she puts up with my hobby and rarely moans about anything. She can tell you a Fulci from an Argento and actually listens to some of the stuff I say......sometimes.
She was shocked. What the :censored: was I watching now? Is that stuff illegal? How quick can I get it out of the PS3? Seriously, is there something wrong with me? I'm sure you have a gist of how the rest of the conversation went.

So I have only seen 15 or so minutes until Saturday when I have the house for the whole night. I'm almost scared to put it back on......Watch this space!!

Rik 16th December 2013 06:54 PM

So I'm guessing the BBFC will pass this uncut then :lol:

Susan Foreman 16th December 2013 06:55 PM

AMERIKAN HOLOKAUST OFFICIAL TRAILER - YouTube

It's highly rated on IMDB - Amerikan Holokaust (2013) - IMDb

bdc 16th December 2013 07:29 PM

Doesn't sound like something I'd like but each to their own and all that.
The other films mentioned have never really interested me either. ;)

Demdike@Cult Labs 16th December 2013 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdc (Post 383394)
Doesn't sound like something I'd like but each to their own and all that.
The other films mentioned have never really interested me either. ;)

Me neither.

Still whatever turns you on etc.

gag 16th December 2013 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 383395)
Me neither.

Still whatever turns you on etc.

totaly agree only one ive watched uncut is Human Centipede 2 i have no interest what so ever in the rest.
why do films have to try outdo each other in shock value ?
what happened to good old fashioned film making ?
And shock value in films like Tcm Exorcist, peeping tom etc, well they where in there time.

Nordicdusk 16th December 2013 09:53 PM

Film makers feel they need to go the extra step because people are not easy to shock these days. We are so used to seeing violence in real life its just the norm these days. Its a sad fact of life but we are just so desensitized that alot of people making horror have to go to the extremes to get a reaction. I have seen alot of these sort of films some good some bad. Ill take atmosphere and good acting over these sort of films any day.

These films are a reflection on the society will live in right or wrong i think we will see more and more of these sorts of film in the future.

Make Them Die Slowly 16th December 2013 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boo Radley (Post 383387)
Two weeks ago I got an email from the director telling me that they were now distributing Amerikan Holokaust. The Sickest Film Ever.:nod:
Hmm..... I thought that is a bold claim, my friend. I have seen A Serbian Film, Human Centipede 2, The Dead Man 2 - Return of The Dead Man, The August Underground Trilogy, The Vomit Gore Trilogy and some shit that doesn't even have titles, whattcha got, big boy, bring it on!! :woot::woot:

So it brung...or came yesterday! Immediately it draws comparison to AU. This is grainy, shakey, vhs quality "found footage" of two ex Vietnam vets that are seriously whacked out. They make Henry and Otis look like two kids from Happy Days. (Heyyyy!) :cool:
It had a budget of about $1000. but don't let that put you off. The leads aren't exactly De Nero and Pacino but let me tell you, they try hard!!
They have a woman captive that they abuse verbally and physically before killing her, rant a bit under an American flag hanging on the wall and then go out to grab a couple and their young baby who have a better video camera than the one they were using. They tie him up and abuse him and his wife fairs far worse humiliation, rape, pain and degradation before they tell her that her baby has been sold to a gay couple and then force her to eat from a dog bowl. Half way through the meal they tell her it's her baby, Matthew! She vomits but a funnel and some pushing gets the rest down her neck! Her whining gets on their nerves so she gets whacked over the head and put out of her misery.....:shocked:

They then pull her intestines out and one of the chaps starts masturbating with the loops.................Just as the missus walked in from dropping the boy off....:eek:

My wife and I have been together a loooooong time and she puts up with my hobby and rarely moans about anything. She can tell you a Fulci from an Argento and actually listens to some of the stuff I say......sometimes.
She was shocked. What the :censored: was I watching now? Is that stuff illegal? How quick can I get it out of the PS3? Seriously, is there something wrong with me? I'm sure you have a gist of how the rest of the conversation went.

So I have only seen 15 or so minutes until Saturday when I have the house for the whole night. I'm almost scared to put it back on......Watch this space!!

I was sold at wanking with gizzards, who wouldn't want to see that! Where do we get it from Boo?

Rik 16th December 2013 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly (Post 383466)
I was sold at wanking with gizzards, who wouldn't want to see that! Where do we get it from Boo?

AMERIKAN HOLOKAUST ON DVD

Make Them Die Slowly 16th December 2013 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 383467)

Cheers Rik.