Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > Horror > The 1970's And Beyond > The 2010's
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By iluvdvds@Cult Labs
  • 1 Post By The Reaper Man@Cult Labs

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th August 2014, 03:06 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Default Wolf Creek 2 (2013)

Hi everyone,

Are you a big fan of the original Wolf Creek?

The new sequel is even more creepy and ups the violence! Perfect for slasher fans.

Wolf Creek 2

Wolf Creek” thrilled audiences and became a modern horror classic. Now it’s time to head Down Under again and put your nerves to the test...

On DVD & Blu-Ray from Monday 15th Sept. 2014

The deadliest killer of the outback has returned and he’s more sadistic, more twisted and more violent than ever before. From the director of Australia’s most terrifying horror film, “Wolf Creek” comes this brand new sequel that’ll grip you by the throat and have you screaming in fear.

Key talent:

Greg Mclean, Director (Wolf Creek; Rogue)

John Jarratt, (Wolf Creek; Django Unchained)

Ryan Corr, (Where The Wild Things Are)

Synopsis:

Mick Taylor (John Jarratt) is back on the hunt and it’s not wild pigs or crocs that he’s after. Out for the kill, this outback psychopath continues to add to his staggering body count as he mutilates, dismembers and tortures anyone and everyone he lays his eyes upon. When two young backpackers venture into the wilderness, they soon find themselves face to face with evil, begging for their lives and bringing a wake of death and gory destruction with them as they attempt to flee. Armed with his trusty knife, sniper rifle and unquenchable thirst for murder, Mick butchers and crashes his way through the wasteland, loving every bloody moment of the violent carnage.

We like it because:

The original “Wolf Creek” still gives us nightmares and “Wolf Creek 2” manages to crank up the terror to a whole new level. This frantic slasher will leave you stunned with terror as the kills come thick and fast with plenty of shocking and gruesome set pieces.

Official Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4bqeT5edbs

Wolf Creek 2 comes to DVD and Blu-ray on the 15th September. Pre-order this gory treat from here.
Old 28th August 2014, 03:11 PM
Active Cultist

Good film enjoyed it when I watched it bit more comedic than the first but he is still a ruthless bugger
Old 28th August 2014, 07:27 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

LOVED Wolf Creek-it's Ozploitation after all!

Been looking forward to this for a while!

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 28th August 2014, 08:24 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Head down under to discuss the original!

http://www.cult-labs.com/forums/film...tml#post415716
iluvdvds@Cult Labs likes this.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.

Like this? Share it using the links below!