Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > Horror > The 1970's And Beyond > The 2010's
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By iluvdvds@Cult Labs
  • 1 Post By Stephen@Cult Labs
  • 1 Post By The Reaper Man@Cult Labs
  • 1 Post By The Reaper Man@Cult Labs

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27th May 2015, 12:53 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Official Announcement Announcement: Tom Holland's Twisted Tales

Hi everyone,

Here's a great new release from the mind behind Child's Play, Tom Holland. An anthology of horrors that's very much like The Twilight Zone and Creepshow. A lot of fun!

What do you think of this?

Twisted Tales

Leave the Twilight Zone, step out from the crypt and terrify yourself with twisted tales from a Master Of Horror!

From the legendary horror director, Tom Holland comes a chilling must-see new anthology in the tradition of The Twilight Zone, Masters Of Horror and Outer Limits. A magician with a sinister secret, the living dead and even the Devil himself lurk inside these twisted tales that will send a shiver down your spine and a laugh from your lips.

It’s the most fun you’ll have being scared since Creepshow!

Key talent:

Tom Holland (Child’s Play, Fright Night)
Angela Bettis (The Woman, Toolbox Murders, the upcoming Leatherface)
AJ Bowen (The House Of The Devil, You’re Next, The Guest)
Ray Wise (TV’s Reaper, Jeepers Creepers II, Dead End)
William Forsythe (Boardwalk Empire, The Rock)
Amber Benson (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
Sarah Butler (I Spit on Your Grave)

Synopsis:

Director Tom Holland takes us on a journey into his twisted mind with a brand new anthology series for horror lovers everywhere. An all-star cast feature in these unique tales where nothing is quite what it seems…

A new psychotic drug with the power to see into the future reveals a shocking, mind-melting fate for the characters of “Bite”, while Mongo The Magnificent (Ray Wise) comes face to face with horror with a mirror unlike any other. A Saw-like trap ticks throughout the intense “Boom” starring Noah Hathaway (The Never-Ending Story) and dire consequence are in store when you make a contract with a demon from Hell in “To Hell With You”.

Turn left at the next roundabout and face your doom as “Fred & his GPS” take a trip Fred (A J Bowen) will never forget. Or stay in and order yourself a pizza...from Hell in the hugely entertaining two parter “Pizza Guy” as the twisted tale “Shockwave” brings the classic Twilight Zone episode of Mulberry Street into the present with an apocalyptic nightmare you’ll never forget. Feast on the blood of the living in Tom Holland’s return to the vampire genre after Fright Night with “Vampire Night”, before you discover the twisted truth in “Cached”.

You'll Love It Because...

The perfect blend between terror and tongue-in-cheek humour, Tom Holland delivers the horror goods once again! With as many twists and turns as the very best anthology shows (notably Tales Of The Unexpected) and starring an incredible cast, Twisted Tales is ideal for a night in with horror-loving friends and a large pizza. Growing up on the likes of The Twilight Zone, Goosebumps and Are You Afraid Of The Dark?, there’s nothing better than a late night tale to give you the shivers.

Tom Holland's Twisted Tales comes to UK DVD and digital download from Monday 15th June. Click here for more info and to pre-order this fun horror anthology.
Old 30th May 2015, 04:19 PM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Defintely need to check this one out. Can't go wrong with a good anthology.
iluvdvds@Cult Labs likes this.
Old 30th May 2015, 05:43 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Aye,here's hoping this is the return of the anthology.
And it's Tom Holland ffs!

Can't think of a bad movie he's made.....

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 30th May 2015, 05:44 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

No Blu Ray release?

Ach not to worry-dvd will do nicely.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.

Like this? Share it using the links below!