Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   The 2010's (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=556)
-   -   Insidious (2010) (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/2010s/4190-insidious-2010-a.html)

necroluciferia 5th December 2011 02:41 PM

I've heard lots of good things about this film but yet to see it myself. Might give it a whirl tonight :)

CC-UK 5th March 2014 04:05 PM

Saw it at my brothers, I kinda wanted to hate it because he raved over it, but in the dark with booming surround sound .. it was bloody good, and I've even borrowed Insidious2 to watch this weekend. JUMPFEST !!:fear:

Nordicdusk 5th March 2014 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CC-UK (Post 395165)
Saw it at my brothers, I kinda wanted to hate it because he raved over it, but in the dark with booming surround sound .. it was bloody good, and I've even borrowed Insidious2 to watch this weekend. JUMPFEST !!:fear:

I watched Insidious 2 at the weekend really good film but i really hope they will not hammer the franchise into the ground.

Rik 5th March 2014 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 395171)
I watched Insidious 2 at the weekend really good film but i really hope they will not hammer the franchise into the ground.

I watched it last week, not as good as the first one, but still worth a place in my collection.
FYI, third one is being planned

Nordicdusk 5th March 2014 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 395174)
I watched it last week, not as good as the first one, but still worth a place in my collection.
FYI, third one is being planned

I can see this going on for a while milking the cash cow as it were and ruining it totally.

Demdike@Cult Labs 5th March 2014 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 395181)
I can see this going on for a while milking the cash cow as it were and ruining it totally.

I must admit i saw nothing that set it apart from the other 46 ghost films released each year.

Am i missing something? :)

Nordicdusk 5th March 2014 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 395183)
I must admit i saw nothing that set it apart from the other 46 ghost films released each year.

Am i missing something? :)

Think its only because its the only one of these films i have watched in recent years. :lol:

Demdike@Cult Labs 5th March 2014 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 395186)
Think its only because its the only one of these films i have watched in recent years. :lol:

Off topic but have you seen Sinister and would you recommend it Nordic?

Nordicdusk 5th March 2014 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 395189)
Off topic but have you seen Sinister and would you recommend it Nordic?

Not seen it i have been close to picking it up a few times in CEX but im always hesitant about buying new horror films i come here for opinions first. Sorry to be no help.

Demdike@Cult Labs 5th March 2014 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 395194)
Not seen it i have been close to picking it up a few times in CEX but im always hesitant about buying new horror films i come here for opinions first. Sorry to be no help.

No worries mate.

I'm the same. Even at around £3 on Amazon i might feel ripped off. :lol:

I tend to put anything i fancy in my wishlist then pick them up months down the line when they drop below a squid. :o