Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > Horror > The 1970's And Beyond > The 2010's

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th April 2011, 11:41 AM
Cultist

It wasn't too bad - it sagged a bit in the middle but I enjoyed the ending. Courtney Cox looked like she'd be hit in the face with a shovel though
Old 28th April 2011, 11:44 AM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulD View Post
Definitely. I thought it was really violent and that aspect of it certainly wasn't spoiled by being rated 15.
I suppose the '15' rating is the new '18' - I think the BBFC only give an '18' now if the violence is prolonged and in close detail.
Also if the tone of the film is 'tongue in cheek' or has comedy in it they are more lenient.
Old 28th April 2011, 03:31 PM
Cult Rookie

i was looking forward to the release and on the day of release went to see it at cinema and was actually dissapointed, i thought the original cast seemed out of place in this sequel, neve campbell was too butch (ok i know she's been through it 3 times before...but still), david arquette put on a deeper voice that really didn't suit him and courtney cox....well.....anythings better without her in it.

On saying that, the plot was ok, didn't get the same feeling as i did from the original trilogy, but after saying all that i will still buy it on dvd (to continue my collection).

Like this? Share it using the links below!