Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > Horror > The 1970's And Beyond > The 2010's

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TALL DUDE

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th February 2012, 10:38 PM
Active Cultist

Default Inkubus (2012)

Released in the UK today, Inkubus is a horror film from newcomer director Glenn Caino and starring the modern horror icon Robert Englund.

For anyone fed up with the modern DTV horror films with their terrible acting teen casts and gratuitous CGI gore, Inkubus is a very different project, building a wonderfully minimalist and claustrophobic atmosphere throughout while Robert Englund (the original Freddy Kruger) gets the main role as the demonic Inkubus and really gets to show off his classical acting abilities in a part that really could have been written with him in mind. This is definitely the first must-see horror of the year.

I have written up a full review of the new Trinty X UK DVD and check out my exclusive interview with star Robert Englund.

Already available for less than a latte at Amazon (just £5.99), call it a Valentines Day present for your horror collection
Old 13th February 2012, 10:49 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

I read about this in the latest issue of The Dark Side, added to my never ending wishlist
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 14th February 2012, 01:55 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

It's a good job I idly clicked on the link to your review as you didn't mention in your post that the amazing William Forsythe is in it!

This is much better news to me than Robert Englund's presence!

Old 23rd February 2012, 07:26 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
I read about this in the latest issue of The Dark Side, added to my never ending wishlist
Me and all,and had a pretty gory pic to go with the review,of englund pulling some unfortunate woman in half!

Reviews are mostly positive so sounds a steal at 6 quid.
Rik likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!