Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > Horror > The 1970's And Beyond > The 2010's

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Rik
  • 1 Post By Rik

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th August 2012, 01:10 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Default Beneath The Darkness (2011)

BENEATH THE DARKNESS

In a quiet little town, funeral home director Mr. Ely (Dennis Quaid, Legion) is a respected member of the community... but he has a terrifying secret lying beneath the ground. High school student Travis (Tony Oller, TV’s As the Bell Rings) and three friends think they’ve seen a ghost in the top window of Ely’s house, but when they decide to break in the following night, their lives take a murderous turn that will plunge them in a chilling battle for survival. Also featuring Aimee Teegarden (Scream 4) and Brett Cullen (Red Dawn), this electrifying, edge of your seat thriller will make you think twice before turning out the lights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39BP5sQDQnA

BENEATH THE DARKNESS will be out on DVD on the 17th September. Pre-order yours today.
Old 16th September 2012, 04:09 PM
Competitions Moderator
Good Trader

Beneath The Darkness is out tomorrow! Have you ordered yours yet?

Need more persuading? Check out this brilliant review from ShockYa - Beneath the Darkness Movie Review | Shockya.com If you're after a film that can thrill you without buckets of gore and death then this is for you! A great thriller with a brilliant cast to boot.
Old 16th September 2012, 09:29 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Its next on my rental list and if it's anything like The Aggression Scale recommended on here, I'm certain it will become part of my collection soon enough
iluvdvds@Cult Labs likes this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 17th September 2012, 09:59 AM
Competitions Moderator
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
Its next on my rental list and if it's anything like The Aggression Scale recommended on here, I'm certain it will become part of my collection soon enough
I think you'll like it Rik. It's a little different to The Aggression Scalen obviously, but it's a brilliant thriller - and Dennis Quaid is excellent in it!

Beneath The Darkness is out now by the way!

Beneath The Darkness [DVD]: Amazon.co.uk: Dennis Quaid, Aimee Teegarden, Tony Oller, Brett Cullen, Martin Guigui: Film & TV
Old 27th September 2012, 08:45 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I'm about 12 minutes into this and I've gotta say that opening scene was excellent, Dennis Quaid is brilliantly sinister!
iluvdvds@Cult Labs likes this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 30th September 2012, 01:10 PM
Competitions Moderator
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
I'm about 12 minutes into this and I've gotta say that opening scene was excellent, Dennis Quaid is brilliantly sinister!
He sure is Rik! What did you make of the movie? Would love to know!

Like this? Share it using the links below!