View Single Post
Old 6th December 2011, 12:17 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Twilight Zone Christmas Special:

The Kiss of Death

Christmas in 2011 is just like any other Christmas for most people but not for Ant, not this year.

Ant always finds an excuse to kiss the girls all year round but he gets most of them at Christmas time, with the inevitable unvealing of his Mystery Mistletoe. Once he starts waving his magical berries around, the ladies (and men) just cannot resist.

After a having a bad year with nothing much going right for him, from Car trouble to Flat trouble and everything in between, Ant had some very dark thoughts on his mind. He gradually got more and more bitter toward the world around him. This negative mindset had somehow triggered an evil force in his leaf and two berries and whoever kissed him this Christmas would die a slow, painful death.

After losing the one he loved the most, his gorgeous partner Kelly, Ant was sent plunging even deeper into his resentful thoughts.
At first he was traumatised by what had happened but he decided to utilise it to his personal advantage. He conjured up a list of people he'd like to act some veangance on for any of their wrongdoing they had once bestowed upon the hapless man throughout his life. From car manufacturers to insurance brokers, Ant tracked them all down for their inevitable Christmas kiss under the mistletoe that would also become the final kiss of their lives.

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html