Thread: UK rights?
View Single Post
Old 2nd April 2008, 07:11 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

ABUK released Flesheaters fully uncut but only in the 'Box of the Banned' set, so it should pass fully uncut now.
I to would love to see this released as a standalone disc uncut with org. art work.
I'd like to see ' Cemetery ' released fully uncut or as close as with the Vampix art work.
If Shameless released these i'd buy with question .

I disagree about the cannibal flicks as a fuller print of Ferox and Eaten Alive IMO would sell well. Vipco submitted the old pre cut versions and had to cut 6s in Ferox for the Muskrat bumping its body against the jeep. The animal cruelty would have to be cut from both films but nobody's gonna complain there .
Eaten Alive should pass with no other cuts if presented minus the cruelty as should Ferox with only the breast impalment causing problems but im sure Shameless could do a better job than Vipco re editing this scene.
The UK is really in need of a fuller version of both films especially Ferox as its the most contraversal and well known.
If Shameless just released Ferox I recon it would sell very well with the human gore/violent scenes reinstated as the Vipco disc is really severally cut and dosent do the film credit.
Please anybody at Shameless at least give it a thought as it would be a big seller with the UK crowd and its a shame the only versions of these films are so badly cut versions .
I recon an Extreme version of Ferox would be greated with the same enthusiasm as the Extreme version of Zombie Flesh Eaters was, especially if released in normal and WS Special Ed. versions. I'd buy them both.
Please think about it Shameless.

Last edited by vipco; 2nd April 2008 at 07:16 PM.