View Single Post
Old 1st February 2012, 01:20 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

And....we're...finished! Time's up guys.

I've just gone through all your entries - every single one - and luved them all! Fantastic ideas and brilliantly written, so a big well done to all those who entered.

It was a real tough one to judge and I whittled it down to 5 best entries, but there can only be three winners! So, here are the three that I found most entertaining.....

Bigandya! You sent in TWO incredible entries (I counted them as one though ) which were both excellent. Don't ask me to pick a favourite out of these two - I couldn't do it! Nice job, Andy!

PaulD's What You Knead - a very Twilight-Zoney story with a fantastic twist at the end. You also get brownie points for including a (possibly unintentional?) pun; "Peter enquires about his absence to be told by Sally that he woke up in the morning and both of his legs were broken - Gary has no idea how this could have happened and even the doctors are stumped.

And but by no means least is Darthelvis' hillarious Living Doll entry! You had me laughing throughout this one. But, c'mon give ol' Cliff a break - Devil Woman is a great song!

Well, thats it for this competition. Well done to everyone who entered - they were all superb.

A huge congratulations to the three lucky, and well deserving, winners too

Kyle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twilight Zone - Volume 5 will be available on both DVD and Blu-Ray on the 6th Feb 2012 and can be pre-ordered here...

DVD -

- Amazon

- HMV

- Play

Blu-Ray -

- Amazon

- HMV

- Play

Last edited by iluvdvds@Cult Labs; 1st February 2012 at 02:02 PM.