View Single Post
Old 13th February 2009, 03:51 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Default Weekly Comp - TBC - 13/02/2009

Ooooh! So it's Friday The 13th!!!! The unluckiest day...for some! So, I thought I'd give this a more luck based theme, more than usual! And as it's also the same day that Friday The 13TH (Remake) comes out, I've put that into it aswell.

All you have to do is....... PM me the three remakes that this picture clue shows! There's 3 different remakes in this picture, and with an unlimited amount of guesses, keep on guessing the three until you get it right! Although it's not THAT tough!

Then, next friday, I will announce EVERYONE who got it correct. And depending how many people get it right, I'll put up a numbered door for each person. Then, everyone who got the question right will have to pick a door number and see what's behind the magic door! :P If you open the door with the DVD in - you win it!!!!!!! If you open a door with bad luck things in (broken mirrors, etc) you go away empty handed - bad luck. It's a game of luck! :P

Easy. Good luck guys!!! Hehehe. (How many more times am I going to say 'luck'!)

P.S. - For the 'wing' clue - the film is nothing to do with faries. But something else with wings!