Old 21st February 2009, 02:19 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Default Weekly Comp - Watch Me When I Kill! - 20/02/09

Wahey! Yes that is right, this week we are giving away a Shameless DVD,

WATCH ME WHEN I KILL!

"WHEN I GO BERSERK… YOU'RE BETTER OFF DEAD!"

Just as some of Brian De Palma's most entertaining films have been tributes to Hitchcock's finest, so director Antonio Bido (The Bloodstained Shadow) pulls off a brilliant homage to the early giallos of Dario Argento with this razor-sharp thriller that's also known as The Cat's Victims.

Watch Me When I Kill (cert. 18) will be released uncut as a Shameless Fan Edition DVD (£12.99) by Shameless Screen Entertainment on 23rd February 2009. The film will be presented remastered in 1.85:1 with English 2.0 sound. Also included on the disc is a brand-new exclusive interview with Antonio Bido, Shameless Fact Track by the Wilson Bros, alternative opening sequences, two theatrical trailers, collector's photo gallery and a Shameless original trailer gallery.

Look at all those luvly extras! This will be an amazing release and 3 lucky winners will be winning it! But what do you have to do? Well...

I just watched a segment of , in which a Zuni doll comes to life and starts attacking this woman. It's brilliant - check it out if you get the time. Anywho, so this week, all you have to do is come up with the best and most terrifying (or hillarious) inanimate object that you would not wish to spend the night alone with when it suddenly becomes very 'animate' and alive and determined to kill you!

You could just suggest an object, or a fictional title for it, or whatever. A picture would be BRILLIANT! So go crazy! Go wild! Go nuts! Remember, to write your entries here, rather than PMing me them this time - and you can enter as many times as you wish. The more times you enter the more chance you having of winning. Simple.

Good luck. Comp ends friday the 27th.