View Single Post
Old 17th March 2012, 05:52 PM
Cultist in Training

Default To Kyle...

Kyle - In response to your previous message:

Firstly, let me apologise for the time it's taken me to get back to you. As someone has annoyingly deleted your e-mail, I thought this would be the easier way of getting in contact.

I think the best way to get things started would be to get a group of the forum members together - perhaps three of four (that are happy to spare the time and communicate through private messages?) - to decide on nominations and categories (and how many there are to be). The most logical way to gather ideas would be to appeal for them by getting everyone to put forward suggestions.

As for the three or four people, Gav.76 has already expressed an interest, and as you've gone to the trouble of creating this dedicated section and due to your fabulous knowledge of the show, I think you'd be brilliant yourself. And if I may include myself in the line-up, then I think we may be at least half way there.

If we can get the 'organisers', categories and nominees sorted first, we can always cross all other bridges when we come to them.

I hope this makes sense, and more importantly, has been of some help into my way of thinking... If anything sounds troublesome or wrong, then absolutely nothing is set in stone - I'm hoping this will be a group effort whatever happens.

Kind Regards,
John