View Single Post
Old 24th March 2012, 01:43 PM
Cult Acolyte

Location: From the bowels of Newcastle Upon Tyne he came....to collect DVDs and BRs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
The new artwork, no contest.
Very true bar the absent yellow side borders and the reverse does nothing for me i'm afraid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stunner View Post
I knocked up a mock cover for this film and even though it's not to be taken seriously at least it's not just swiped off the first image that pops up when you google Dellamorte Dellamore!
Tbh, i would've rather had your illustration used as the second cover option. The effort is obviously much more evident in this artwork.

Quote:
By the way, if I get time I'll dig up the initial rough sketches I did for Bay of Blood. After all the hullabaloo over Inferno I decided they were too sexual in nature and went for the head/tentacle thing and wound up getting smacked down even harder!
The head 'n' tentacles ABOB design is fine by me!

Quote:
My favourite poster artists from the 80's all used skill and imagination to create one single kickass scene. Undoubtedly the best came from Graham Humphreys, he was the king. Still is!
True on both counts and the majority of your Arrow artwork i approve of too. There's only a handful of Rick Melton oily output i'm not too enamoured with. The rest is good stuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs View Post
Still confused as to why this one has no border....
Me too and the relevant omission kinda makes this cover at odds with all other earlier Shameless sleeves imo.