View Single Post
Old 6th March 2009, 09:11 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Default Weekly Comp - My Name Is Bruce - 06/03/2009

Why hello. Fancy meeting you here...again! I guess you want something, right? Okidokes, how about a competition! Surprised?

Anyways, since the prize this week is My Name Is Bruce - and since we (well I do) luv Bruce Campbell, I thought I'd go a bit Bruce Campbell mad! So, this week's comp is a caption comp again, with Bruce Campbell becoming Prime Minisiter Bruce Campbell!!!

If you can't quite make out the faces (either because its a bit blurry, or you've misplaced your glasses ) - here's everyone from right to left - Boris Johnson, Gordon Brown, the King with his Boomstick, Obama and finally Arnie (who I also luv, but we're not giving a DVD away with him in, this week!)

And here's some more info on the prize -

BRUCE CAMPBELL IS… BRUCE CAMPBELL!

After giving what many considered to be the performance of a lifetime, starring as Elvis in 'Bubba Ho-Tep', B-movie icon Bruce Campbell (The Evil Dead trilogy; the Spider-Man trilogy) raises the acting bar even further in the riotous spoof horror-comedy, MY NAME IS BRUCE, in which he takes on the challenge of the one role he was absolutely born to play… himself!
Undeniably the ultimate Bruce Campbell movie, MY NAME IS BRUCE is a hilarious horror-comedy romp that playfully pokes fun at Campbell's movie oeuvre to date and is packed with plenty of fan-pleasing farce, slapstick, self-referential in-jokes and some classic Bruce one-liners.
MY NAME IS BRUCE (cert. 15) will be released on DVD (£19.99) and Blu-ray (£19.99) by Anchor Bay Entertainment on 2nd March 2009.

Groovy!

So, enter as many times as you want - and the top funniest 3 will each win this DVD. Simple as ever