Thread: Re-Buy
View Single Post
Old 17th April 2012, 07:07 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingersplash View Post
thanks guys it was a lot of effort to get them all - and just as hard making that list.

so hard i actually left 2 off - oops.

Well technically its one - Doctor Who Series 5 Limited Edition. This was released in both DVD and Bluray Jumbo Steelbooks (thicker than the average bear, or steelbook). And i have both even though i hate Matt Smiths version so ill never watch them.

Dedication right there - or complete insanity.

so how do i go about putting the pics up - i noticed in my profile there is an album section so it that the place for them?

because with this being an arrow forum and there being only 1 arrow films steelbook released so far it wouldnt make sense in a thread right?
Put them in the album but then you can also start up your own collection picture thread in the 'Members Collection' ..... Members Collections - Cult Labs

Looking forward to seeing your Steelbook collection, I'm so envious you wouldn't believe

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html