View Single Post
Old 17th April 2012, 02:08 PM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
As Paul said, HMV are free to charge what they want for any release (this is £6.99 from arrowfilms.co.uk) and, just because the only source available to Arrow was in Storaro's favourite 2.00:1 ratio and there isn't any alternate artwork, doesn't call for that kind of tirade.
Ok, I may have over reacted just a bit but as I don't own a blu-ray I was VERY gutted when Arrow started offering their special editions as blu-ray only and I guess I'm still feeling the sting! Also, the HMV pricing of Arrowdrome titles is all over the place and very off putting to someone like me who does the majority of their shopping online but still likes to pick up a reasonably priced title from the high street now and then. Since losing my job recently I'm mostly relying on 2nd hand bargains to fill my needs and cupboards so you could put my rant down to sour grapes! Don't hate on me for being disgruntled though, I've been a fan of Arrow Video for a couple of years now and just started to feel a bit let down by them as they seemed to start marginalising those of us who haven't made the change to blu...