View Single Post
Old 26th April 2012, 01:01 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

I'm really reluctant to get excited after being underwhelmed by the last big wave of announcements, and generally most of Arrow's output in 2012 so far (with the exceptions being Demons I & II, The House By The Cemetery and Don't Go In The House), but I still can't help myself getting excited.

I wonder if the rumours of a bundle of Universal titles being licensed by a certain company in the US have any kind of link to what is going to be announced from Arrow. Universal have such a great library of genre films, it'd be great to see Arrow continue to forge a relationship with them.

I can't imagine they will release anymore Blu's in July (they've already announced The Wild Geese and Who Dares Wins), so it'll be August and September I'm looking to. Dream licenses being, The Burning, some Bava, Halloween 3, slightly more realistic expectations (/nightmares), some back catalogue non-Horror Arrow titles getting repackaged Blu-ray upgrades, and perhaps The Wild Geese 2 .

I'm also hoping for more Melton art, but I'm probably one of few that are, judging from some of the comments I read here.