View Single Post
Old 27th April 2012, 09:58 AM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrowFan View Post
If you have to get a Troma get Class Of. It's not the best but it's a fun I'll bad film. Pass Surf Nazis or you'll seriously regret it. Combat Shock doesn't hold up well today.
The action ones I'm not sure of. Just a friendly heads up. Save your money for the good stuff:-)
I'll always be interested in Surf Nazis, and if I get I can always say, "Dude I have this shithouse movie Surf Nazis Must Die in my collection, you gotta see it". Plus it's an Arrow title, I've sat through crap films, but if it has good extras, I'm always willing to purchase.
Combat Shock will be a very iffy purchase, but I'm always a suckers for multiple versions of a movie.
All of these movies I was very iffy of at first, but after seeing the artwork and extras, ive been changed. Plus at those prices, anything arrow is better than other crap I would get. Looks nice on the shelf too.

And for someone called Arrow Fan, you're being a bit hard on them. You can have your opinions and maybe one small warning, but don't force them onto us.

Fuzzy's Sale/Trade Thread! - Blu, DVD, Boxsets (TV/Movie), Anime, Manga