View Single Post
Old 27th April 2012, 10:07 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger View Post
I'll always be interested in Surf Nazis, and if I get I can always say, "Dude I have this shithouse movie Surf Nazis Must Die in my collection, you gotta see it". Plus it's an Arrow title, I've sat through crap films, but if it has good extras, I'm always willing to purchase.
Combat Shock will be a very iffy purchase, but I'm always a suckers for multiple versions of a movie.
All of these movies I was very iffy of at first, but after seeing the artwork and extras, ive been changed. Plus at those prices, anything arrow is better than other crap I would get. Looks nice on the shelf too.

And for someone called Arrow Fan, you're being a bit hard on them. You can have your opinions and maybe one small warning, but don't force them onto us.
I'm a fan but I'm not a blind follower. I was like you once. I blindly bought because of a title or a cover or because I thought an extra might be cool. I'm not upset with Arrow I just feel bad for them. They got screwed here.
Combat Shock already has an incredible two disc version that sadly Arrow can't match. Go check it out on Amazon you'll see what I mean.
It makes me mad that it looks like Troma screwed over Arrow because whoever was making the deal for the films didn't know any better. Maybe they had to take the other films to get Class Of I'm not sure but I do know the Troma films very very well. I'd have preferred almost any other Troma film to this.
I'm very vocal here cause I'm trying to help. That and honestly if these don't do well than they learn from there mistake but if you blindly buy just because of the name it doesn't help the company it hurts it. Severely hurts it.
There was a time when Anchor Bay was a great company to buy from too. Now it's there for people who can't get the Blue Undground release. People blindly bought them too.