View Single Post
Old 30th April 2012, 06:39 PM
Cultist in Training

Default Michele Soavi films

Michele Soavi IMO is a very interesting director even some of his movies that have awful scripts seam to have something going for them, his style from what i have seen which is movies like the church stage fright and my fave cemetery man is a pretty classy mix of terry Gilliam, argento, mixed in with his own eye make his movies stand out,

but i was watching cemetery man the other day and it made me wonder what became of the director that seamed to have a bright future ahead of him so i looked up his name on IMDB and after cemetery man he seamed to have a 4 or 5 year break then came back with a few TV projects and then i see he has two movies one by the name of Arrivederci amore, ciao and the other is called Blood of the Losers both films are in Italian and the only dvds that are out dont come with English subs i have seen some pretty expensive bootlegs with English subs but im not paying the crazy prices they are asking for 40 quid for a dvd is asking way to much especially for a bootleg both films have good reviews on IMDB and a favorable rating for IMDB at least

they are listed as crime thrillers so i suppose they could fit into the Giallo category i have seen some clips of the above movies and they do look interesting

i just thought i would bring these movie up for your consideration if these got a dvd or blu ray release i would buy then without a doubt