View Single Post
Old 10th May 2012, 06:41 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

No, because they will all still be cut. This is just what I think - it's not fact but just how I think they might fare:

Most of the animal stuff in DEEP RIVER SAVAGES would possibly survive intact (one scene does remain in the old UK DVD - the goat having it's throat slit at the end) but contains scenes of animals being forced to fight.

LAST CANNIBAL WORLD - Would more or less go through (and most of the animal stuff remains in the old UK DVD) but I recall there is a scene of a bird being 'goaded into terror' and the BBFC don't like that.

MOUNTAIN OF THE CANNIBAL - Not a chance - the monkey scene will never be passed by the BBFC and for good reason, too. The killing of the lizard was passed for the old Vipco dvd.

EATEN ALIVE - Contains the monkey scene from 'MOUNTAIN' plus some of the animal fights from DRS.

CANNIBAL FEROX - I think out of the animal scenes only the muskrat/snake and snake/lizard will be cut. There may be problems with the scene in which Giovanni Lombardo Radice tortures the young native girl and plays his knife across her breasts.

In fact the only one has that has a realistic chance of going through uncut is EMANUELLE AND THE LAST CANNIBALS.

I also don't want them because they've all been done to death and tbh most aren't very good at all.

Letterboxd | Youtube | Twitter