View Single Post
Old 11th May 2012, 02:34 PM
Cult Master

So, with the full stories that still exist that have not been announced for release...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike View Post
•The Third Doctor: The Ambassadors of Death - originally to be released with The Sunmakers, but delayed due to colour recovery issues for episodes 2-7. Current release status unannounced
•The Third Doctor: The Mind of Evil - originally mooted to be released with Terror of the Autons, but dropped due to colour recovery issues for episodes 1-6. In February Steve Roberts reported to Radio Free Skaro that episode one (which does not have a print containing the chromadot information used for the colour recovery process) will be colourised by Babelcolour, using motion-estimation techniques to aid the process
•The Fourth Doctor: Terror of the Zygons, currently expected for release in 2013
•The Fourth Doctor: Shada - existing footage to form part of the provisionally entitled Legacy Boxed Set alongside documentary More Than Thirty Years In The TARDIS
...what do people think will be the last of the classic releases on DVD?

A few years ago, because of it's classic nature, I would have put large amounts of money on 'The Deadly Assassin' being the final release. And then they went and released it!

A few months ago, because of it's title, I would have put large amounts of money of 'The Greatest Show in the Galaxy' being the final release. And then they announce the release date for July!!

Now, I think I am leaning towards 'Terror of the Zygons' being the final release

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty